Friday, January 2, 2015

Reviewed: Nike Air Zoom Vomero 9

Originally submitted at Road Runner Sports

Men's NIKE® ZOOM VOMERO 9 :: Crank up the heat on your runs, staying cool and super comfy from start to finish with the newly updated Men's Nike® Zoom Vomero 9. Catch a sole-satisfying feel that's better than ever from this edition that features a smooth, second-skin fit compliments of a totally re...


Love these!

By Rob99 from San Marino, CA on 1/2/2015

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Arch Type: High Arch

Pros: Cushions Impact, Comfortable, Good Traction

Best Uses: Road Running

Describe Yourself: Avid Athlete

Was this a gift?: No

This is my third pair from the Vomero line (I've used the 6 and 7). I strayed from them for awhile, but when I felt like my heels were taking too much a beating as I upped my mileage, I came back and tried the new version. They fit great, and the cushioning is outstanding. Even with as much cushioning as they have, they are not too squishy. The soles also seem to have a lot more grip than I remember. I use them for runs ranging from 5 to 15 miles.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment